The age of Social Networking, blogs and online chatter has blurred the lines of traditional communication between employees.
The gray areas where the privacy rights of employees and the employers’ legitimate business concerns meet create conflict and dispute. This seminar will provide attendees useful tips for appropriately utilizing online resources while protecting employees’ privacy rights. Attendees will learn the following:
- Key points to include in a social networking policy;
- How to handle online bullying, harassment and discrimination;
- Legal risks employees create when discussing company business online; and
- Best practices for minimizing risk when embracing technology.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
- Network with fellow Small Business owners!
- Participate in Drawings for prizes!
- Receive much more ...