Officers will be elected for 2012-13 and committee memberships will be reassigned when the meets 7 p.m. Wednesday at , 10100 Variel Avenue.
Other topics for discussion will include:
- A report on an overview of all city-owned equine areas,
- Bike lanes on Winnetka Avenue from Devonshire to Nordhoff,
- Smoking limitations in apartments and condominiums,
- Advertising for the Chamber of Commerce "Unforgettable Educator" event,
- The purchase of e-readers for the Rancho San Antonio Library plus an iPad and e-reader for the Chatsworth Public Library,
- Establishment of a pocket park at 10650 DeSoto St., and
- A request for the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment to send a funding expert to talk about Council financial issues.
PDFs of the agenda and the monthly financial report can be found in the adjacent picture box, or click here for the Neighborhood Council web site.