[News Release from Metro]
The contractor continues to work on the street improvements along the northerly side of Marilla Street from Owensmouth Avenue to Topanga Canyon Boulevard. As part of this work the contractor will perform traffic signal work at the intersection of Marilla Street and Owensmouth Avenue, this work requires a traffic signal shutdown.
WHAT: Traffic Signal Shutdown
WHEN: On Wednesday, August 29, 2012; the anticipated work hours for this activity are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., weather permitting.
WHERE: Intersection of Marilla Street and Owensmouth Avenue
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Traffic Officers will be onsite to facilitate vehicular and pedestrian traffic movement through the intersection.
- One lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction on Marilla Street.
- One lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction on Owensmouth Avenue.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
- Local access to businesses and residents will be maintained at all times.
- Parking may be restricted near the intersections.
- Fire Department and emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.
For construction related inquires call 818-701-2827 or visit metro.net/molextension