On the four-month anniversary of the slaying of four persons outside a Northridge boarding house, Ka Pasasouk was supposed to be arraigned. He wasn't.
But friends and families of the victims were there at the San Fernando Courthouse calling for blood.
Heide Valente-Navales, whose husband Teofilo "JoJo" Navales of Castaic was 49 when he was killed, said Pasasouk deserves execution. "That's what we all want," Valente-Navales told Eric Hartley of the Daily News.
They'll have to wait until Thursday to attend the rescheduled arraignment.
Pasasouk is also accused of killing Amanda Ghossein of Monterey Park, Jennifer Kim of Montebello and Robert Calabia of Eagle Rock.
Read more about the case:
- 4 Killed in Shooting Outside Home on Devonshire Street [Video]
- 4 Suspects Captured in Northridge Boarding House Slaying
- 4 Await Extradition from Las Vegas in the Northridge Boarding House Slayings
- VIDEO UPDATE: Northridge Boarding House Murder Suspects Returning to L.A.
- VIDEO: Should Northridge Murder Suspect Have Been Behind Bars?
- Boarding House Murder Suspect Escaped Deportation Due to Lack of Paperwork
- Suspects in Northridge Murders to Appear in Court Wednesday
- UPDATE: Prime Suspect in Boarding House Slayings Remains Jailed
- Prime Suspect Charged in Northridge Boarding House Murders
- LAPD: Northridge Slayings Suspect Pointed Gun at 5 Others Before Shootings