GOOD Conservative candidates seek and receive endorsements from the Republican Party, local and neighboring Republican Committees, long standing Republican clubs, Republican leaders and elected officials, AND Neighborhood Councils. While voters have access to a wider range of material to research a candidate, if they utilize the internet, the alignment with an existing office holder, or fellow candidate, or celebrated opinion molder speaks volumes.
The established reality is this: an Endorsed Candidate is seen by experienced leaders as most accurately representing the Republican Party and having the ability to win in the general election. The candidate is viewed as a true representative of Republican principles, able to effectively make a change, AND to fulfill promises.
MARK REED, will effectively make a change AND fulfill promises.
Mark Reed has the endorsement of
- 38th, 39th, 45th, & 46th Republican Assembly Central Committees
- Ventura County Republican Party
- 30th Congressional Committee: Republican Party of L.A. County
- Republican Party of L.A. County: Mark Reed won a simple majority vote for endorsement However, six more votes were necessary for a 2/3 majority, in order for the official endorsement to be published.
CALIFORNIA REPUBLICAN ASSEMBLY - Ronald Reagan called this fine organization "The conscience of the Republican Party". Endorsement includes all local chapters in Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Santa Clarita.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY LINCOLN CLUBS
Veterans & Veteran Organizations
- My name is Cory A. Cavaleri, and I am a 100 percent service connected veteran of the U.S. Army. I would like to convey to full endorsement for Mr. Mark Reed and his campaign for the California 30th Congressional District. I have observed Mr. Reed to be a man of character and insight on how best to serve his constituents in our nation's legislative branch. I have heard Mr. Reed speak with great enthusiasm on he deeply desires to make our nation fiscally responsible and admired world wide. I firmly believe that Mr. Reed is the future leadership that we need here in the San Fernando Valley.
- Ernie Hilger -- Disabled veteran 43 years
- Penny Alphonso -- Operation Gratitude Community Leader
Elected Officials (Retired & Incumbents)
- Barbara Kogerman - Laguna Hills City Councilwoman; I'm pleased to endorse Mark Reed for Congress in the 30th District. California has been badly served by our own capital and certainly Washington. We need courageous leaders who respect our veterans, in addition to all the great economic turmoil caused by the Dems. in power.
- Ben Neumann -- Neumann was elected to the Board of the Studio City Neighborhood Council and was President of the Council from March 2008 until June 2010.
- Connie Conway -- Calif. Republican Assembly Leader -- "Mark understands that Congress' most important job is putting Americans back to work. I'm proud to endorse him for Congress since we share the top priorities of building a strong economy and forcing big government to live (within their means)
- John Y Wong -- L.A. County Chairman of Assessment Appeals Board
- Paul Tanaka --Mayor of Gardena: Retired Under- Sheriff and Candidate for Sheriff of Los Angeles
- Paula Boland -- Retired Calif State Assemblywoman 38th District
- Richard Mountjoy -- Retired California State Senator, Retired California State Assemblyman, Retired Mayor of Monrovia
- Sharron Angle -- Nevada Assemblywoman, 2010 Republican nominee for the Senate in Nevada
- Steve Knight --State Senator
- Tony Strickland -- Retired State Senator
- Varant Majarian -- Encino Neighborhood Council (member)
- Walter Allen -- Mayor of Covina
- Aryeh Green -- Director of Media Central Israel
- Burt Prelutsky -- Political commentator for the L.A. Times, TownHall.com, WND.com, BurtPrelutsky.com Being of relatively sound mind, I am wholeheartedly endorsing Mark Reed in his bid for Congress. I admire his moxie in electing to run against two left-wing officeholders in a district so heavily infested with liberals. I also happen to admire his principles, policies and decency, but, most of all, I admire his hair. -- Burt Prelutsky
- Celeste Greig -- "The Conscience of the Republican Party", Past President of the Reseda-Tarzana RWF
- Chris Kolski -- Chairman 40th AD CC
- Dr. Carl Lewis -- Community Leader
- Ed Ames -- Actor, Community Leader
- Frank E. Baxter -- U.S. Ambassador to Uruguay -- "Our country and the 30th Congressional District needs Mark Reed, he has my full support and endorsement."
- John Morris -- Criminal Prosecutor & Candidate for LA County Assessor
- Mike Osborn -- Treasurer, Chairman, Ventura County Republican Party.
- Mike Spence -- Chairman of the CRP Initiatives Committee
- Nancy Eisenhart -- President of Southern Calif. Womens Federated, Past president, Los Angeles County Federation of Republican Women
- Steve Frank -- Calif. Republican Past President, Publisher Calif. Political News and Views.
- Van Tran - Former Congressional Candidate, lawyer.
- Wanda Piety -- 39th Assembly District Chair LA County Republican Party- Business Owner Mark is a true patriot, and cut from the same cloth the founders of this great nation were. He stands for the rule of law and upholding the Constitution, and will fight for "We the People." He loves America, and will do his best to protect us from enemies both foreign and domestic! A vote for Mark Reed is a Vote for an American Republic.
Community Members and Leaders
- Bart Spindler -- owner Big Valley Auto, VP member Community leader
- Batta Vujicic & Family - Community leader
- Dr. Carl B. Melnik O.D. -- received 2011 San Fernando Valley Jaycees Lifetime Achievement, Rotarian Community leader
- John L. Moriarity Esq. -- Community Leader
- Jay Stern -- Chemistry Teacher I like Mark's courage, dedication to conservative causes and general savvy. Most important, I trust Mark.
- John Perry -- Retired L.A. County Deputy, Community leader
- John W. Camera -- Van Nuys Neighborhood Council Board Member
- Laine Caspi -- Paratus Insurance
- Lydia Gutierrez -- Community Leader
- Kevin Major James -- Actor "Full Metal Jacket" 911 Tribute Cars Fueled by the Fallen.
- Myrna Lighthouse -- Active member of Women's Alliance for Israel/ADL/HADASSAH/AIPAC/Who's Who of American Women and Past President of the University of Michigan Alumni
- Nathan Wolfstein -- Granada Hills Chamber of Commerce, Rotarian, Community Leader
- Star Tomlinson -- North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Stephen Preston -- CPA, Realtor, Manufacture and Past President of Friends of the Northridge Library
- Tracy Haynes -- Welder Mark is the best candidate for this position because he believes that it is important to keep and bring back jobs to Calif. I believe he will make every effort to do this.
- Wynne Rich -- Granda Hills Chamber of Commerce, Rotarian, Community Leader
About Newspaper Endorsements: "Today, Democratic candidates are about 10% more likely to receive an endorsement than Republican candidates. Second, newspaper editorials have come to favor heavily those already in office. Incumbents today receive the endorsement about 90% of the time. In the 1940s, incumbents received endorsements only about 60% of the time." "Quarterly Journal of Political Science Vol 1, issue 4, 2006, pp 393-400