Join us at the monthly Board meetings of the Northridge East Neighborhood Council. Public comment is welcome. The agenda will be posted approximately 72 hours prior to the meeting on the NENC website: www.nenc-la.org
Here is the December 19, 2012 meeting agenda:
1. Call to Order (Steve Patel) 7pm
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call – Determination of Quorum (YJ Draiman)
4. Agenda Setting Meeting Participation (S Patel) Revised executive board. Alice resignation from exec. Board & Exec Board elections 1st & 2nd VP
5. Approval of Minutes— Nov., 2012 (YJ Draiman)
6. Comments from Public Officials: CD12, DONE, LAPD, LAFD
7. Public comments (3 min. max.)
8. NENC Retreat Sun. Jan. 13, 2013 noon, at CSUN University Student Union, approve funding up to $1000 S. Box, L. Grayce Liu.
9. Treasurer’s Report Term ______(D Dwiggins)
a) Prior Month Exp $________________
b) Current Balance $________________
c) Committed Funds $________________
d) Un-committed funds $________________
10. Standing Expenditures Approval (D Dwiggins)
1st quarter 2013
a) Rent: $150/Mo Northridge Woman’s club
b) Web master: $100/Mo Aaron DeVandry proposal
c) Minute taker:, Apple Services up to $200/Mo,
d) Ad: $250/Mo Decisions publications ¼ page terminated
e) Google App. Email, Tel Etc. $66.66 monthly
f) One and One Web Hosting up to $143.88 per qtr yr
g) Approve funding for video projector & acc. Up to $750
11. Approve Financial statement reports monthly & P card and quarterly audit.
12. Auto-deducts to pay recurring charges from vendors that don't accept the P-card. Approve auto-deduct for Rent Northridge Women’s Club $200 starting Jan. 2013 inc. storage.
13. NENC Annexing Northridge Library & Fire-station 87 update
14. Board member workshop- City Planning Great Streets – January/February 2013
15. Proposed NENC Outreach Plan - G Bailey
16. City budget update, budget advocate Rep. report. NENC Budget Representatives & NC budget representatives & Nc budget advocates, Report of Mayor's Community Budget Day November 17 - D. Dwiggins, J. Harryman, A. Patel, G. Bailey
17. Northridge Vision Update - S. Patel
18. Set up by laws review, policies & procedures. Standing rules of order. Neighborhood purpose grant. Job description. Sharing resources.
19. Mass shooting on Devonshire. CCFO - CF110262 update & filing CIS.
20. Grayce Liu appointment as GM of DONE CF12-1934 & CIS.
21. Board-member comments. Mandatory Ethics Training Compliance
22. Valley Alliance of NCs Report (NOTE: Don, Ankur, and I attended Thursday's meeting)
23. VANC Citywide Candidate Forum February 23, 2013 at L.A. Valley College (tentative)
24. Board of Neighborhood Commissioners (BONC) December 17, 2013 Meeting Report - G. Bailey
25. Sidewalk Repair Legislation - Assembly Bill 22 (NOTE: The bill is two paragraphs, would require a public vote, I would like NENC to support)
26. Proposed Half-Cent Sales Tax Increase In City of Los Angeles - March 5, 2013 Ballot
27. Proposed Los Angeles County "Clean Water" Parcel Fee - Deadline/Public Hearing January 15, 2013
28. Adjournment (Steve Patel)