Orange Line construction notice from Metro:
ATTENTION METROLINK, AMTRAK AND METRO PATRONS
As part of the continuing construction activities for the Metro Orange Line Extension, the Contractor will relocate the electric vehicle charging stations to the north parking lot. To accommodate the relocation of the charging stations the contractor will need to bore on
What: Relocation of the electric vehicle charging stations
When: Beginning on Thursday, September 1, 2011 through Friday, September 9, 2011. The anticipated work hours are from 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Where: Chatsworth Metrolink/Amtrak Station parking lot
What to expect:
- Access to the KinderCare facility will be maintained.
- No Parking signs will be posted for the parking spaces directly across from the disabled parking.
- Pedestrians will be rerouted to a safe area outside the construction zone.
- Access to the bike lockers will be maintained.
- Fire Department and emergency vehicle access will be maintained at all times.